I write these mostly for those who are out of state. After a long cold winter people were glad to see some grass and the golf courses have been busy the last few days. Our nearby golf course opened on Friday and I was told that they were packed Friday and yesterday morning. However, when I was coming home from work at about 5:00 p.m. yesterday it was nearly white out conditions and there were slide offs and accidents all around the valley. This morning we woke up to this.

Beauty like that makes it all worth while. By the time we got back from church at noon the ice and snow was all melted off the roads and walks and driveways, and the trees were back to being bare and brown.
Spring can't be too far away, but I haven't moved the snow blower to the back yard shed yet.
1 comment:
Jeff was on the course friday infact. Crazy! He was going to go sat but he ended up staying home, probably a good thing becasue we would have been out right when it went from 60 to snowing!! It was pretty but I'm not sad that it has already melted away!
Post a Comment