"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved"
Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Only the Icing on the Cake

As I talked about Kathryn and family arriving yesterday I was reminded again about how excited I am about this upcoming week. Kathryn arriving was only the beginning, on Friday Dustin and his family will arrive in town and we get a Birthday party for Anna on Friday, that I will not get to attend because of work, but then on Monday we all head up to Bear Lake and for the first time in several years the whole family will be together for three nights. We just can't wait. We love all our children and grandchldren so much that this will be a major event in our lives that we will remember for the rest of them. We are soooooo thankful that they are all coming. Trevor will be a little late, but He'll be there next Tuesday and that will make it a full house. HOORAY!!!!

No comments: