My brother Roy, his wife Janette and their grandson Brian were down for a few days recently to attend a family reunion on Janette's side. Fortunately they stayed with us so we got to see them some. It was very nice to see and visit with them. I feel bad that I don't get to see my brothers more often. I wish all our family could have seen them but because of their schedule we didn't get to see any of our children except Melissa and Jeff and that is only because we had some sandwiches at their brand new deli. They took us to see Glenn Beck at a theater in SLC, which was very interesting. I didn't know very much about him before that. Unfortunately his broadcast schedule is such that I never get to listen to him on the radio. They left right after church on July 20th, but before we went to church we took this photo to remember it by. Brian is not in the photo because he took it for us.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was nice to see them while they were here. I'm glad you brought them by the deli!!
Post a Comment