
As far as I am concerned nobody deserves a happy birthday, or even a happy life more than Dustin. Dustin has been said to be marching to the beat of a different drummer and I am so proud of him for not only marching to that beat but doing it with passion and conviction. Certainly one of the things I admire most about Dustin, and there are many things, is his passion. Dustin is like a bull dog with his jaw locked on the ring of those "bulls" that are important to him. Dustin is a giving person, almost to a fault, if that is possible. Money may be very tight, there may be no time left over, his strength may be spent, but if there is a need he will find a way to do whatever he can to fill that need. Dustin genuinely cares about people, all people, and that is one of his great passions. His first passion is his family. He loves and cherishes his family and cares for them with all the tender feelings a great husband and father can offer. Dustin, if you read this I hope you know how much your mother and I love you and how happy we are to call you son. As a side note, I included Tamra in the photo because I think that even as good as you are, Tamra adds to you. We hope you have a wonderful day on your birthday and every day.
P.S. If any of this looks familiar it is because I used some of the same stuff I wrote in The World's Best Blog when I was writing about my family a couple years ago. I felt strongly about these things then as I do now.
3 comments:
All so true and well said! Happy Birthday Dustin! You deserve the best!!!
I'm grateful to you two...for raising this guy...because he doesn't fall into an "in-law" category, he simply is one of the best brothers I could have hoped for. I love him dearly.
Thanks everyone.
Post a Comment