"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved"
Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Life is So Busy

While I was up in Oregon, Tamra and Dustin both confessed that they forget to look at our Blog. Can you imagine that??? Well, that is unless we send them an email reminder telling them we have posted something. I thought that maybe there was a way to get the blogging program to do that automatically, and sure enough it looks like there is. So, this is a test to see if it sends out an email to the addresses I put in for it to send emails when I post. Let me know if you get this.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

if you sent it to my gmail account I did not receive it! have not checked my yahoo though!

Tamra said...

Look Scott, I'm checking your blog. Glad you had a good time while here, you got a lot of great pictures!