You remember last year when I posted about our "new" 5th wheel travel trailer. I'm sure Melissa remembers since it's been parked at her house all Winter long. Well we finally got it out of her way a few days ago and since I had two days off in a row, yesterday and today we decided to take her on her "Maiden Voyage". I don't know if we ever explained that a big part of the reason for getting her was so we could get out in the mountains to see some beautiful places and get some beautiful photos of them. I have posted some of the scenic photos we took on my
other blog. You get to see the "behind the scenes" photos below.

Loaded up and almost ready to go. Unfortunately the extension cord will not reach far enough so it has to be disconnected first, and oh, yeah we need to shut the door too.

So we drove and drove and drove and drove until we finally reached our destination of this lovely camp site. . .

On Antelope Island.

After setting up our little home away from home we set up the lawn chairs and thought about getting comfortable.

Okay, so it didn't look like the most beautiful camping spot you've ever seen, but I'll bet you've never seen a sunset like this at any of your other campsites.
The bottom line. . . we had a nice time and learned a lot. Of course we've still got a lot more to learn so I guess we'll have to schedule some more camping trips in the not too distant future.
1 comment:
I love it,I am sure that is no surprise. There is nothing quite like hauling a load down the road:)
Post a Comment