"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved"
Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Scary Scary Night

What the heck do old people do on night made for kids? Our ward had a Trunk or Treat, but we decided not to do that, partly because I had to work and didn't get home until just about the time it started. It was mighty quiet at work and they kept bugging me to make a pumpkin for the pumpkin contest. They wanted every department represented. Since I was the only one in our department at the time I finally agreed and created the following masterpiece.
WANT TO WIN A PRIZE WORTH UP TO $$$?
The first person to post a comment correctly identifying all of the carvings on this pumpkin will win a prize worth up to $$$.

I guess just before I got home Lori brought Cody and Colt over to see Grandma. Fortunately, Jeanne took a picture so I could see how cute or in this case scary they looked. Later on, Eric and Jannica brought the kids over. Such a beautiful family. We wish we could have seen the rest, but it was sure nice to see the Grubbs on their blog.




We hope everybody had a happy Halloween.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Range, Frige, Dishwasher, microwave.
Thanks,
Eric

Melissa said...

Oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave. Please tell me I won some $$$
Jeff

Melissa said...

range, side by side refridge, microwave oven and a trash compactor:)
melissa

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Starting from the top right: microwave, range, fridge, dishwasher.
P.S. Everyone looks so cute in their costums!