
Which do you want first the good news or the other good news? Well the good news is that I rode my bike today. Not very far, I have to work today, so I didn't have a lot of time, and I tried out a new trail that I didn't know existed until yesterday. I only rode barely over 5 miles but it was a little more hilly than some of the rides I've been on lately so I feel like I got a good ride. Jeanne had a meeting and so she didn't go with me. I'm going to try to take my camera when I go and get at least one photo each time so here is today's.
Oh. . . . the other good news is that I won't be doing this every day. For example, tomorrow I'll get my excercise on the golf course, and mowing the lawn.
No comments:
Post a Comment