"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved"
Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Red Letter Day



Today we gathered at Eric and Jannica's house to give Presley "a name and a blessing". What made this one so extra special, besides the fact that Presley is one day away from her 1st birthday, is that Eric was able to do it. For the first time in about 15 years Eric was able to pronounce a blessing using the Melchizadek Priesthood. I was so very happy for him and his family. I'm sure this will be only the beginning of priesthood blessings to come.


By the way, Jeanne made the dress, and we had a wonderful meal afterward that Jannica and Eric prepared for us all.


The Whole family looked great. I'm so proud of them!

2 comments:

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Oh, I wish i could have been there. Presley looks beautiful... the whole family does! Miss you guys.

Melissa said...

So sorry that we missed it too! I can't believe we were out of town the one weekend... augh!