
I haven't posted for a while on the Bycycle Chronicles. The truth is we haven't been out as much as we should have, but we still do get out. We went Saturday afternoon for a short casual ride around the neighborhood, and we got out today for a little longer and more vigorous ride. While snapping some photos I came very close to having an accident, but was able to get through it with no damage, especially to Jeanne. That's what I was worried about. Anyway, she did a good job of smiling for the camera. The photo below is as much to show you the fall colors as it is Jeanne.
We have been trying to find a used Schwinn AirDyne bike for the ugly winter days coming up so we can keep the muscles working. No luck so far. If you know anyone that has one they are not using and willing to sell for a reasonable price, let us know.

No comments:
Post a Comment