I'm really going to start with last night. Hallie and Megan had been promised they could sleep in the room with Grandma and Granpa one night, so they picked last night. I guess the fact that they went to bed more than two hours earlier than us didn't really matter to them, but they were excited to jump on our bed in the morning. Knowing today was going to be a sunny one we decided to head to the Louisville Zoo. One of the really lucky things about our timing for this trip was that the girls are on Spring Break this week. However, every other child in Louisville is also on spring break and so every other parent in Louisville decided today was the day to take the family to the zoo. We were able to visit the holy shrine also known as the Rhino pen. I wanted to go in and pet the rhinos but the girls said that was against the rules, so no rhino petting. We didn't think the Lorakeet petting cage would be open but it was. Enjoy the photos.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment