I told them that I didn't want to go to the George S Patton Museum at Ft. Knox, but they made me. ( Just kidding I really wanted to go.) So yesterday we went to the Patton Museum. I told my grandchildren about being in the war and Patton's life. We got to go in some model made stuff from inside a tank! ( this had some help from Hallie grandpa's grandchild. I rote most of this for him.) Hallie saw me posting on the blog so she wrote all the stuff in blue above. We had a great time and they enjoyed all the tanks. They also enjoyed stopping at A&W afterward for a burger and Root Beer and I really enjoyed spending the time with them. They wanted to hear all about my time in the Army, and then for fun we worked together and made up some funny stories.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi grandpa! I had a fun time at the Patton museum with you and hearing your stories and making things up.
Love,
Hallie
P.S Just for you to remember the story here it is: When grandpa was in the war 60 years ago only 1 year old going to his commander saying " Stinky bum"(like Campbell says too.)
I had a good time too. It was so hard not to play on the tanks.
Post a Comment