Do you know what's better than spending time with grandchildren? Not much that I can think of. We had a wonderful time in Louisville. It was so good to be with Kathryn, Trevor, Melissa and five of our grandchildren. I have to say that after we had been there about a week I started to feel sorry for Trevor, I thought how much fun it would have been to have to have my parents-in-law come and live with us for 10 days and disrupt our lives like we did theirs, but he was a real trooper and never complained . . . outloud . . . to us. I really appreciate thier patience and hospitality. We are hoping that when Trevor gets through with residency he will find a job fairly close so we can visit more often, and make our visits shorter (much shorter). We've been back a few days and settled back in. Also, one more big THANK YOU goes out to Melissa's Husband Jeff for taking such good care of Annabelle for us while we were gone. Having her there was really comforting to us and she seems to have weathered the seperation much better than she has some of our other trips in the last couple years.
Here are a few photos from our time with family the last few days before we left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was fun having you guys! Hard to believe we won't see you for a year... crazy.
Hope all is well there, tell mom hi!
I was here.
I looked at these earlier but didn't leave a comment so here's one: Tamra was here & great pictures!
Post a Comment