"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved"
Thomas S. Monson

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers' Day 2009

I want to make it very public how much I appreciate Jeanne as the Mother to our children. She has been a GREAT example and teacher to them. They and I love her for all that she is and all that she has and continues to do for all of us. Thank you Jeanne for being a wonderful wife and Mother.

Mothers' Day, for me, is about family. We were truly blessed yesterday as all of the family that were close enough to visit did, and the others called. It was a wonderful day of family. I didn't take nearly as many photos as I should have, but there were a couple firsts that needed to be recorded. One, of course was Avery's first Mothers Day, next, obviously would be Melissa's first Mothers' Day as a mother. So we took some photos to commemorate those occasions. I doubt that Avery would remember it without the benefit of some photos.















"Oh the things a baby has to put up with for Mother's Day."

3 comments:

Melissa said...

it was a good day!! i am so blessed to have such an amazing mother and it was so fun to have my first mothers day!!

Trevor said...

Jeanne. Ever since I met you I have been impressed! So many people say the words "mother in law" with pain. Not me. You are the best. You are a great mother and are always kind and helpful to me. Wish we were there.

Tamra said...

Jeanne you are just great. I'm glad you are grandma to my kids.