I have to make an exception now, because as special as each of these children is to me, they all have to take a back seat to today's birthday person.
When I look at these baby pictures I think of the old song about "You must have been a beautiful baby, cause, baby, look at you now." Jeanne has always been beautiful.




Jeanne was and is a wonderful mother to our children. The proper raising of each one of them, even into adulthood, has always been her primary concern. She knows the importance of how they are taught from birth and now even as she helps them be better parents of their own children.


As the blog title says, we're empty-nesters now and soon I'll leave the day to day grind of work so that we can spend our time together which will be the best thing of all while still on this earth.

I love you Jeanne! Have a WONDERFUL birthday, and together lets make this the best year of our lives so far.
Scott


4 comments:
Happy Birthday! We love the pictures. Thanks for being my mother-in-law.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! I've never seen some of those old photos, fun!
You are such a wonderful mother and grandmother mom.
We hope you have a FABULOUS day! We love you!
Happy Happy Birthday!!! I am so grateful for the amazing mother and friend that you have always been to me and for the the great grandmother you are to Avery and all of the grandkids!!! We love you so so much!
I love all of the pictures. I can definitely see a resemblance between Miss Avery and her Grandma in the baby pictures. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment