Happy Birthday Wade! We sure Love you and are proud of the good Man that you have become. The great Father and the loving Son. Hope that this coming year if full of much happiness for you and your family. I Love you! Mom
Happy Birthday Wade!!! I love all the pictures. I remember that elephant cookie jar. lolHope you have a wonderful day Wade!We love you.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday, You deserve the best Wade! You are a good man!Love ya!!Melis
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Wade! We sure Love you and are proud of the good Man that you have become. The great Father and the loving Son. Hope that this coming year if full of much happiness for you and your family. I Love you! Mom
Happy Birthday Wade!!! I love all the pictures. I remember that elephant cookie jar. lol
Hope you have a wonderful day Wade!
We love you.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday, You deserve the best Wade! You are a good man!
Love ya!!
Melis
Post a Comment