"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved"
Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Monthly Family Get Together

The last post was in June and included a bunch of photos from our trip West. This time I'd like to get some of those around home that I took at Eric and Jannica's house this past Sunday evening when we got together.

One of the highlights of the evening was this awesome blowup pool/slide that Eric and Jannica have.


Just playing in the grass was fun for some.

But probably the biggest hit (lucky pun) was the batting cage. We had a lot of fun there, and I even tried it myself.


Riley had fun in and out of the batting cage as he climbed up the support poles.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It was a fun night! Their backyard is a regular amusement park! And those are some sweet shots of us hitting the ball;)