"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved"
Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More Fun with the Wii




The Wii is working. It is supposed to be a magnet for family and friends to come and visit us. We did get a visit from Makenna and from Makenzie. Makenna tried to teach Grandma how to bowl. I think she beat us both though. I guess I need to practice. Makenzie enjoyed some Dancing with Dance Dance Revolution, but I didn't get any photos of it.




3 comments:

Melissa said...

I still haven't played the Wii! We will come over again soon and I want a turn this time:)

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

I'm glad it is still working, it better be working this summer so I can play! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't get Wii'd out! I will be there sometime and if I go out, I want to go out with honor...with a Wii controller in my cold lifeless hand!