"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved"
Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wii are ready to Partii

Who'd have believed it. Wii have a Wii. Right now we only have the 5 sports games that come in the box, but we are supposed to have another remote with 9 more games and also a dance/excersize game on the way. So, the Wii little feller (This works better if you do it with a Scottish accent) is ready to go to work.


Any Wii partiiers out there? Or wannabe Wii partiiers? Come on over Wii'd love to have you!!! Do you recognize anybody in the photo of the Wii players?






Yup, that's Mii and GrandMii. Hope to sii you soon!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You tell us when and wii are there!!

Scott Law said...

I'm off at 4:30 on Saturday and don't work this Sunday. When can you come? Call your mom or I and let us know. We bought it partly as a family magnet.

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Wow, you guys are soooo cool! I wish wii had a wii and were cool like you.
Sounds like so much fun. I wish wii could come play!