"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved"
Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wii Partiied Today

Colt was over for a while before school this morning and I showed him our new Wii. He and I bowled a game. He won fair and square. These dang games are made for kids;^( . Then, so we could work on the kitchen, we showed him the boxing. He loved it. I tried to get him to look at me for a picture, but he was too absorbed. Anyway, he did really well. In this one he won by a split decision. In several he won all three rounds and even had a couple knockouts in some others. We got a second controller today, which will make playing with others a lot more fun. Wii are looking forward to having you over to play.

No comments: