Originally posted Feb. 8, 2008
Yesterday I said that I would give you proof that our thoughts create our universe. First of all, if you've given it much thought you probably recognize that it is true, but if you're not convinced or if you haven't grasped the power of your mind, think about this: Think hard, or maybe you won't have to think hard, but I'll bet there's been a time in your life when you didn't feel very good, but because something very important was happening; finals at school, a family wedding, something very important at work, you didn't have time to be sick. Then as soon as it was over you were sick. Your body had the power to forestall that illness until the important event was over and you could afford to take the time to be sick. Another example; I'll bet you've seen or read about an elderly person who hung on to life because of an ailing spouse, or a handicapped child or even a very special family event was coming up and when that serious need to remain alive was no longer there the person gave up the spirit and passed on. We've all seen examples where two elderly spouses died within days and even hours of each other. Coincidence? I don't believe it for a minute. The one person literally willed themselves to live until they could allow themselves to die. Or in some cases maybe once their cherished loved one was gone they willed themselves to go with them. These examples tell you of the power of your mind over your body. Tomorrow I'll talk about gardening.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment